A selection of questions to ask a provider instead of “what’s your real name?”
1. What are your hobbies?
2. What are some of your favorite movies / what’s the last good movie you saw?
3. What do you like the most about [the city/state where you are meeting]?
4. What’s the best meal you ever had?
5. Do you have any pets? / Are you a cat person or a dog person?
6. What is your dream vacation destination? / What is the best trip you ever took?
7. Do you like road trips? / What’s the best road trip you’ve ever been on?
8. What’s the funniest or strangest thing you have ever witnessed in public?
9. What’s your secret talent?
10. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to do?
11. What would you choose — a day on a yacht, or a day in a Maserati?
12. How would a dog wear pants? (For this question, either bing a pad of paper and a pen, or print out this image.)